Terms & Conditions
1. Cancellation policy: If you cancel your course more than 4 weeks before it starts, you will be refunded
50% of your deposit. After that time full fees are payable. Dulwich English Learning strongly recommend
taking out a travel insurance policy that includes cancellation cover.
2a. After arrival and commencement of the course, Dulwich English Learning requires 1 weeks’
notice for any change in the length of your course. You will be given a credit for tuition fees for any
time remaining. This credit is valid for 12 months and is not transferable.
2b. Dulwich English requires 1 weeks’ notice for any change in the number of hours being studied.
The saving in course fees can be used to extend the course but will not be refunded. There is a £20
administration charge for any change
3. The completed application form implies permission for the student to participate in all supervised
activities outside Dulwich English premises which form part of the programme.
4. Dulwich English DO NOT take responsibility for the supervision of students over 18 years old when they
are not in lessons or on scheduled activities.
5. Dulwich English reserves the right to vary the details of the courses offered without notice.
6. In cases of medical emergency Dulwich English will act in loco parentis.
7. It is the responsibility of the teachers travelling with junior and young learners to impose curfew times.
8. Dulwich English cannot accept liability for the loss of money or personal possessions.
9. Dulwich English may use photographs or video images of students for future promotional purposes.
Students (and parents of students in the case of children) should inform Dulwich English prior to the
course start date if they do not wish to permit use of such images.
Terms and Condition 2014-2015