Our courses are exceptional value. All prices include:
- Enrolment fee
- Full-board accommodation with your own comfortable study bedroom with private bathroom
- Chosen number of hours of English tuition (15, 20, 25 or 30)
- Diagnostic test on arrival
- A course designed to meet your individual needs
- Use of books and course materials and student ID card
- Use of course materials and a Dulwich English “Personal Language Organiser” to keep
- Oxford word skill book to keep
- Two afternoon excursions per week with teacher (entry fees and travel costs not included)
- A plan for further study after the course
- Course report and certificate of attendance.
FEES September 2015/2016 Dulwich English
All prices stated per person per week
|Tuition Time||15 hrs 1:1 per week||20 hrs 1:1 per week||25 hrs 1:1 per week||30 hrs 1:1 per week|
|Tuition Time||15 hrs 2:1 per week||20 hrs 2:1 per week||25 hrs 2:1 per week||30 hrs 2:1 per week|
|1 week||£ 875||£1,120||£1,360||£1,600|
|Tuition Time||15 hrs 3:1 per week||20 hrs 3:1 per week||25 hrs 3:1 per week||30 hrs 3:1 per week|
|Young Learner one-to-one per week||£50|
|Accompany adult/child per week||£200|
Students over 16 pay for their own travel costs around London and entry fee for their chosen attractions.
Juniors aged 13-15 years pay an additional cost of £50 per week to cover all travel costs within London and excursions.
English Plus course – there are extra charges for different activities (e.g. flower arranging, wine tasting, golf). Please contact us for details.
For an additional cost we can arrange transport to and from London stations and airports on arrival and departure.